Savana puts everything you need within reach. The comfortable interior was designed to accommodate you and your passengers, with seating configurations for 8, 12, or 15.
Savana Passenger van offers accommodating configuration options with seating and cargo flexibility that are up for any crew. Additional conversion and seating options offer even more flexibility.
With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
Savana's strong, confident exterior is a reflection of its purposeful engineering. Available enhanced-technology glass and sliding door add to the safety, security and convenience of your passengers.
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van, backed by a 3year - 100,000km warranty3. Savana is also the first full-size van to offer all-wheel drive and StabiliTrak®.
Available on the Series, this innovative AWD system was the first of its kind in a factory-built full-size van. It constantly monitors and adjusts torque quickly and seamlessly between the front and rear wheels, giving you extra confidence in a variety of driving conditions.
Savana has the right powertrain choice for you. FlexFuel-Capable Engine Options:
StabiliTrak® monitors how your Savana is responding to your steering and braking commands, helps you stay in control and on track, and reduces the risk of vehicle rollover.
Intelligently manages braking and throttle control
Helps keep the vehicle on the path being steered
Gives you control behind the wheel
Savana offers available Bluetooth®5 capabilities for select phones, SiriusXM®6 Satellite Radio and remote vehicle start and entry. Advanced technologies like Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera help you work smart and achieve more.
We designed Savana Passenger with the protection of your passengers in mind. Features like air bags 6, factory-installed StabiliTrak® give you the security you expect from GMC.
All Savana models feature driver and front-passenger air bags6. The Passenger Sensing System can deactivate the outboard front-passenger air bag if the occupant is lighter than a specific weight.
Standard for the first-, second-, and third-row outboard passengers, these air bags unfurl from the roof rail like a protective curtain for outboard passengers, activated by either rollover sensors or side-impact sensors.
This available feature can sense a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels and lock them to turn in unison for added traction.
1. EPA-est. 6 km/l City 7 km/l Hwy
2. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
3. Based on 2015 GM Large Van segment. Excludes other GM vehicles.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
6. Does not monitor the spare tire.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
** Available on select Apple® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices.