The 2019 GMC Yukon XL full-size SUV makes a powerful impression with its confident lines and aerodynamic proportions. Bold exterior styling cues, GMC signature lighting, and refined details give Yukon XL an unmistakable presence on the road, or in your driveway.
Meet the 2019 GMC Yukon XL full-size SUV. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. 520 mm longer than the standard Yukon, XL delivers you more space for cargo and more legroom for third-row passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials and inspiring capability, Yukon XL creates a new standard in full-size utility.
Yukon XL full-size SUV offers a full suite of driver alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected. For added peace of mind, Yukon XL features up to 7 airbags from the front to third rows, plus StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
Standard safety features on the Yukon SLT pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road, and include:
The innovative Safety Alert Seat available in the Yukon vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Lane Departure Warning7) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
Yukon protects you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind. These include:
Yukon XL’s brake rotors now utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
Setting the new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that let you stay conveniently connected and in control.
An intuitive high-definition 8-in. diagonal colour touch-screen with GMC Infotainment System4 is your command centre for all your infotainment options. Features include:
In addition to IntelliLink3, Yukon XL is equipped with a premium audio system and multiple infotainment options to keep all your occupants entertained.
Yukon’s user-friendly instrument cluster allows for control of what information can be displayed, including:
The 2019 GMC Yukon XL features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well-being in mind. Standard and optional features include:
The 2019 Yukon XL features EcoTec V-8 engine. It combines innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance to let you go where you want and tailor what you want with control and confidence
Yukon XL’s EcoTec V-8 engine delivers improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy1. Features include:
Hill Start Assist technology detects when your Yukon XL is on an incline and in danger of rolling backward. When engaged, it holds the brakes for about two seconds or until the gas pedal is pressed, preventing rollback. This feature is particularly effective when towing, giving the driver time to switch from the brake pedal to the gas pedal without rolling.
The 2019 Yukon XL is engineered to deliver a refined, solid and smooth drive. The result is secure handling, better responsiveness and a quiet cabin.
*Prices shown here are for the base trims respectively without any dealer added packages, offers, equipment or accessories.
**Available at extra charge.
1. Fuel Consumption for RWD 5.3L is 10.2 KM/L and 4WD 5.3L is 9.8 KM/L.
2. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple® and Google® and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone.
3. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Map coverage in the GCC.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.