From its confident lines to its signature Denali styling, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Lamp to lamp, the 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury SUV’s exterior exudes stylish confidence.
Step inside the 2019 Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury SUV and experience the large-SUV standard for refinement and innovation. 520 mm longer than the standard Yukon Denali, XL Denali delivers you more space for cargo and more legroom for third-row passengers. With three rows of first-class seating, your passengers will enjoy the same style and comfort that you do.
The 2019 Yukon XL Denali full-size SUV’s interior is the definition of uncompromised craftsmanship, comfort and capability, with an impressive list of premium features that includes:
GMC engineers concentrated on fundamental aspects of the Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury SUV to reduce cabin noise, resulting in uncompromised cabin quietness. Contributing innovations include:
The 2019 Yukon XL Denali is designed to offer unsurpassed luxury for your passengers and unbeatable flexibility for your cargo.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon XL Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
Yukon XL Denali’s customizable driver display allows you to personalize vehicle information, with a menu of themes that lets you control not only what you see, but also how you see it.
In addition to IntelliLink3, Yukon XL is equipped with a premium audio system and multiple infotainment options to keep all your occupants entertained.
The 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well-being in mind. Standard features include:
An intuitive high-definition 8-in. diagonal colour touch-screen with GMC Infotainment System4 is your command centre for all your infotainment options. Features include:
Yukon XL Denali is available with a multicolor head-up windshield display that projects important vehicle data at driver eye level. Features include:
SAFETY & SECURITY
The 2019 Yukon XL Denali full-size SUV is equipped with an array of advanced safety features so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features seven standard airbags from the front to third rows, including a front centre airbag
The advanced Safety Alert technologies on the 2019 Yukon XL Denali SUV pairs innovative technology with driver-centric engineering, to help keep you safer on the road.
Standard features include:
Yukon XL Denali helps protect you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind.
Yukon XL Denali’s brake rotors utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-caburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
When one of Yukon XL Denali’s Driver Alert technologies (for example, Rear Cross Traffic Alert) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
The 2019 Yukon XL Denali full-size SUV features our most advanced 6.2L V8 engine yet: engineered to let you go where you want and trailer almost anything you need. Yukon XL Denali’s standard Magnetic Ride Control System constantly adjusts the suspension for precise control and a consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. EPA-rated 6 city/9 hwy km/l (2WD)
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
3. Map coverage in the GCC.
4. Not compatible with all devices.
5. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.